Friday, June 22, 2012

Graduation is not the end; it's the beginning

Today is the day of my graduation. Even if I'm not going to the ceremony [please don't ask why] I feel blessed and loved from people around me. It hasn't hit me yet, that I've graduated high school. I think I'll completely realize it only in September, when I'll be going to university. Btw - I totally changed my plans for my future, but I'll wrote that in some other post. :) Today I'm not writing anything too long. I just wanted to let everyone know, that I am happy for all the friends and family I have :) I love you all so much and you are amazing and I'm happy I have you all in my life :) 

Peace, and much love :)
-B-


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! And if your after-high-school-adventures ever take you to America, you know who to come and visit :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't ask why but I'm even more curious now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! We will be in your life as long as you want us to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never gone to a single one of my graduation ceremonies except kindergarten. It was never important to me, but I loved my kids' graduations.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Tony! lol It's the nature of our curious minds little one. Congrats! It's like that old Disney movie Aladdin. A whole new world. Ok I'm not going to sing it to you. If you don't know the song you should look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Baiba, congratulations on reaching this essential goal! Life lies open ahead of you. I wish you joy on your journey through it. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Unwanted House Guests

Today is my birthday!  I've never had any problems stating my age. Not sure if that's something women struggle with only at a certai...