Thursday, May 12, 2011

Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.

Even though yesterday was quiet sad and I felt terrible, today is a whole new day! :) And it's not just any day. 

Today is my 18th birthday!!! :):)  so YAY, for me, lol :D

18...this isn't just some random number. I don't know why, but it feels serious, lol. :D 
It's not like something has really changed, but it just feels cool to say I'M 18! :D 
Besides I think it's time to change something more in my life. Open up to some new adventures and live my life for me :) Cause I'm 18. I'm a big girl now, haha :D

And at the end, nothing can spoil my day! completely nothing. I'm forgetting everything that has ever happened to me, every bad thing, person... everything.This is my day, and I'm enjoying every single moment of it. 



 Thanks mom and dad for my beautiful roses :)


-B-

2 comments:

  1. Happy 18TH Birthday Baiba and many, many more to come. I hope today is filled with renewed happiness.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote yesterday,before Blogger went off. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and many more to come. Pleased you feel more happier today.

    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete

Unwanted House Guests

Today is my birthday!  I've never had any problems stating my age. Not sure if that's something women struggle with only at a certai...