Friday, July 29, 2011

You can't cure everything with a smile on your face

Have you ever had one of those days when you feel like you can't do anything right? well...lately I've been having more and more of those...

Feels like I was born to screw everything up... At the beginning I told myself: "everybody makes mistakes..." but soon enough I ran out of excuses.

Looks like along with the grey weather (it's been raining NON STOP for 22 hours) I'm having a grey week...

I apologize to all of you, but I'm not able to write something normal now. So I'm sorry for that.

But you, however, have a wonderful weekend :)

-B- 

4 comments:

  1. First I love that ABBA song. Second, you are growing up sweet pea. It's hard. The days of childhood carefree days are coming to an end. However know this, we are human. We will always make mistakes. It is part of what forms us a person. These things that you are going thru are temporary and the sun will shine on you again soon. Not to sound cliche but trust me. I have had the worst of the worst happen to me. If you stay down you are only hurting yourself and those you love. Brush it off. Don't make the same mistakes and learn from everything you do. You are a wonderful, bright and sweet girl. Smile. You have such a great smile you brighten people up. If that is your only calling then it is enough. :) Hugs sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're an awesome, AMAZING person. You make me smile every time I visit your blog and read your comments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two :) you always make me smile, no matter how sad I am. and Melynda - I love ABBA too. I love every single song from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all mess up at times, things will be fine soon.
    Enjoy your week-end.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete

Unwanted House Guests

Today is my birthday!  I've never had any problems stating my age. Not sure if that's something women struggle with only at a certai...